Tuesday, April 3, 2007

First things first

Okay, so it's been a while since my last blog. My intent of creating a New Life Church favorite worship song playlist didn't quite go as planned seeing how we only had about 5 responses. But hey, that's okay. :)

At the moment, my focus has been finishing my last semester at SDSU with passing grades. I've found it very difficult to actually accomplish this, however. There are so many things pulling me in other directions it is all too easy to neglect my academic responsibilities. I'm sure many of you can relate as you seek the appropriate balance between work, family, ministry...etc. Sometimes the most important things in life are not the most urgent. It takes a person of great character and self discipline to accomplish the most important things in life. That's what Jesus was a master at. He had only 3 years to change the course of history during his physical stay here on earth, and you can be sure that the enemy did everything within his power to cause Jesus to misuse his time. I'm thankful that I worship a God who understands my struggles and helps me through them.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow... How transparent you are!!!
This was awesome!!!