Friday, December 2, 2011

Christmas at the Prado - Balboa Park


This event has always been one of my favorite Christmas traditions. keri and I were able to take Liam with us this year to enjoy the live music, diverse ethnic foods, tree lighting ceremony, nativity scene, free museums, and much more. It's a two day event at Balboa Park with thousands of people in attendance. If you're planning on going tomorrow, make sure you show up early or you might be fighting traffic and searching for a parking spot a lot longer than anticipated. This time of year always causes me to reflect on my life and my relationships. I am so grateful to God for my family and the many blessings He has given us this year. Business is good. Our health is good. Even my golf game is good (sort of). Ha ha!!!

For more information about tomorrow's festivities you can visit www.balboapark.org.

No comments: