Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"Close your fly!" & My First Youtube video!


I am co-listing a house with Bill Trick in an East Tuscaloosa subdivision called "Easton Place." At my last open house there, I decided to take some video of the different rooms and turn those clips into a online video tour of the property. I think it turned out pretty good seeing how it's my first video. It was all done on my new Macbook Pro. Heres the link:

Or you could simply type "Easton Place" into the keyword search and it should be the first house that pops up.

On a funnier note, I am still learning how to succeed in this business. My first open house was in a beautiful neighborhood about 3 weeks ago and I was so excited to be the host. It was a Sunday afternoon, and I arrived 30 minutes early to ensure that all the lights were on, blinds open, and the house was presentable. As customers began coming through the front door, I was eager to point out the selling points of the featured house and diligent to get their contact information so I could follow up on them. There were young married couples that I met, a few college students from the University...I felt like overall, it went very well. At the end of the day I began locking up the house and turning off all the lights. As I walked out the front door and looked down at the lock to secure the house I saw, to my dismay...the fly of my pants gaping WIDE OPEN!!! I just conducted an entire open house, and showed a number of customers around the property with my fly open and taking in the breeze. At least I had clean underwear on! Nonetheless, no one thought it necessary to tell me of my exposed condition. I just had to figure it out on my own. How embarrassing.

No comments: