Thursday, February 28, 2008

A new realtor is in town


Hey everybody,

I'm in Tuscaloosa finally getting settled in. My schedule pretty much consists of going to to office all day at Advantage Realty and then going to the gym in the evenings. On Wednesdays and Sundays I am at The Church At Tuscaloosa leading worship or rehearsing.

Just last week I was awarded my "pin" for becoming a certified Realtor with the Tuscaloosa Association of Realtors. A Realtor is different from an Agent in that all Realtors must abide by a specific code of ethics governed by the association. If you are looking to buy or sell a home, make sure your agent is a certified Realtor. Most of them are. :)

I miss all my family back home in San Diego, but I am having a great time here in Alabama. I'm learning a ton of information about the real estate business and I like the challenges that it presents me with everyday.

No comments: